google.com, pub-3714661472593733, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Noorart

please follow us and support us

please follow us and support our
YouTube channel...this helps us to serve you better.

Labels

Search This Blog

Noorart

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Script of Arabic audio lesson 56

Instructor: This is unit 56 of ALIF Classical Arabic Audio program 2, listen
to the upcoming Arabic conversation.


هُو: إستَمِع إلى هَذِه المُحادَثَة
هُو: يَا ماري....هل تُحبين أن تتحدثي عن السياسة مَعي غَدا ً لَيلا ً ؟
هِي: أحبُ ذلك .. لَكِن غَدا ً سأقابل هَالَة وهادي
هُو: حَقا ً ؟؟.. أنا أتحدثُ عن السياسةِ معهم .. الإثنَان يتحدثان جَيدًا  
هِي: هَل تَستَطيعُ أن تَتحدثَ  مَعنا غَدا ً ؟
هُو: بِكُل سِرُور .. هَذِه فِكرَةٌ جِيدَة .. شُكرا ً


هُو: إستَمِع مَرة أُخرى


هُو: يَا ماري....هل تُحبين أن تتحدثي عن السياسة مَعي غَدا ً لَيلا ً ؟
هِي: أحبُ ذلك .. لَكِن غَدا ً سأقابل هَالَة وهادي
هُو: حَقا ً ؟؟.. أنا أتحدثُ عن السياسةِ معهم .. الإثنَان يتحدثان جَيدًا  
هِي: هَل تَستَطيعُ أن تَتحدثَ  مَعنا غَدا ً ؟
هُو: بِكُل سِرُور .. هَذِه فِكرَةٌ جِيدَة .. شُكراً
هُو: أجِب
Instructor: yes I talk about politics a lot
هُو: نَعَم أتحدثُ عن السياسةِ  كَثيرا ً
Instructor: add.. I like to talk about politics with my friends
هُو: أحبُ أن أتحدثَ عن السياسةِ مَع أصدِقائي
Instructor: I talked about politics with them on Wednesday night
هُو: تحدثتُ عن السياسة مَعَهُم الأربِعاَء لَيلا ً.. تحدثتُ
Instructor: now try to ask her if she talks about sports
هُو: هل تتحدثين عن الرياضة ؟
هُو: هَل تَتحدثين عن الرياضة ؟
Instructor: she laughs and says no I never talk about sports
هِي: لا ، أنا لا أتحدثُ عن الرياضة مُطلقًا
Instructor: ask her you never talk about sports really
هُو: حَقا ً أنتِ لَا تَتحدثينَ عن الرياضةِ أبدا ً
Instructor: say the word 'never" in Arabic …as it has two equal forms.
هو: أبدًا .....مطلقًا
Instructor: do you remember how to say this time the number is right
هُو: هَذِه المَرَة الرَقْمُ صَحيِح....الرقمُ صَحيِح
Instructor: she uses the same word to answer that’s right, try it
هِي: هذا صَحيِح.. هذا صَحيِح
Instructor: say them together right, then "that’s right"
هُو: .. صَحيِح..... هذا صحيح
Instructor: she continues Arabs do talk about sports a lot.
هِي: العرب يتحدثون عن الرياضةِ كثيرًا
Instructor: now ask her do you know doctor Fareed
هُو: هَل تَعرِفين الدُكتُور فريد؟
Instructor: she answers no I don’t know him but I know his daughter
هِي: لا .. لا أعرِفَهُ لَكِني أعرِف إبنَتُهُ
Instructor: tell her I went to their place yesterday…..
the word" their" here refers to two persons.
هُو: ذَهبَتُ إلَيهِما أمسْ
Instructor: I talk about politics with them often…..
the word "them" here refers to two persons only
هُو: أتحدثُ عن السياسةِ مَعَهُما غالبًا
Instructor: laughing she says but not sports they don’t talk about sports…
."they" here refers to two persons only.
هِي: لَكِن لَيس عن الرياضة .. هُما لَا يَتحدثانِ عن الرياضة
هو:إسأل
Instructor: is that so….really?
هُو: حَقا ً ؟
Instructor: we can talk about politics at their place on
Saturday
هُو: نِستَطيعُ أن نَتحدثَ عن السياسة عندهما يَوم السَبت
Instructor: she says I talked about politics with my
friends yesterday
هِي: تحدثتُ عن السياسة مَع أصدِقائي أمْس
Instructor: she speaks about politics pretty
well
هِي: هِي تتحدثُ عن السياسة جَيد جِدا ً
Instructor: here’s how she says better than me
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: أفضَلَ مِني.. أفضَل .. أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: how would she say better than me?
هِي: أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: she says I talked about politics at their place yesterday
هِي: تحدثتُ عن السياسةِ عندهُما أمْس
Instructor: ask her would you like to talk about
politics with us tomorrow
هُو: هَل تُحبِين أن تتحدثي عن السياسة مَعنا غَدا ً؟
Instructor: with me and with them…..the word
"them" here refers to two persons only.
هُو: مَعي ومَعَهُما
Instructor: your friend isn’t sure; she says she talks
about politics pretty well
هِي: هِي تَتحدثُ عن السياسة جَيد جِدا ً
Instructor: how would she say better than me?
هِي: أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: here’s how to tell her it doesn’t matter
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هُو: لا يَهِم .. لا يَهِم
Instructor: she says:" that’s right it doesn’t matter"
هِي: صَحيِح لا يَهِم
Instructor: she asks you “does doctor Fareed talk
about politics too?”
هِي: هَل دُكتُور فريد يتحدثُ عن السياسة أيضا ً ؟
Instructor: usually…. he has too much work… but
هُو: عَادَةً ... لَدِيه عَمَل كَثير .... لَكِن
Instructor: he talks about politics and sports pretty well
هُو: هُو يَتحدثُ عن السياسة و الرياضة جَيد جِدا ً
Instructor: she says he talks better than me
هِي:هُو يَتحدثُ أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: tell her it doesn’t matter really
هُو: لا يَهِم ... حَقا ً
Instructor: she says:" that’s right, it really doesn’t matter"
هِي: صَحيِح لا يَهِم
هُو: قُل
Instructor: we can talk about politics with them tomorrow…
…the word "them" here refers to two persons only.
هُو: نَستَطيعُ أن نَتحدثَ عن السياسةِ مَعَهُما غَدا ً
Instructor: if you want
هُو: إذا تُريدين
Instructor: she says yes I want to talk about politics with them…
.."them" here refers to two persons only.
هِي: نَعَم أُريِدُ أن أتحدثَ عن السياسة مَعَهُما
Instructor: but my car isn’t working
هِي: لَكِن سَيارَتي لا تَعمَل.
Instructor: are you able to take me to their place
هِي: هَل تَستَطيعُ أن تصحبَني إليهِم ؟


Instructor: that’s a good idea
هُو: هَذِه فِكرَةٌ جَيدَة
Instructor: of course I’m able to take you
هُو: بِالطَبعِ أستَطيِعُ أن أصحبَكِ
Instructor: with pleasure
هُو: بِكُل سِرُور
Instructor: she says great you’re able to take me in your car
هِي: عَظِيم أنتَ تَستَطيعُ أن تصحبَني بِسَيارَتِك
Instructor: we’re able to go to their place together
هِي: نَستَطيعُ أن نَذهَب إلَيهِم معًا
Instructor: tell her again that’s a good idea
هُو: هَذِه فِكرَةُ جَيدَة
Instructor: now she says emphatically but you talk
about politics better than me
هِي: لَكِنكَ تتحدثُ عن السياسةِ أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: tell her:" really?.. It doesn’t matter."
هُو: حقًا.... لا يَهِم
Instructor: we are able to go to their place together
هُو: نَستَطيعُ أن نَذهَبَ إلَيهِم معًا   
Instructor: and we can talk about politics with them…
.the word "them" here refers to two persons.
هُو: نَستَطيعُ أن نَتحدثَ عن السياسةِ مَعَهُما
Instructor: she says yes with pleasure
هِي: نَعَم بِكُل سِرُور
Instructor: ask her again you never talk about sports really?
هُو: حَقا ً أنتِ لَا تَتحدثين عن الرياضةِ أبدا ً؟
Instructor: she says that’s right
هِي: هَذا صَحيح
Instructor: I don't prefer talking about sports
هِي: أنا لا أفضّلُ أن أتحدثَ عن الرياضةِ
Instructor: later you and another friend are making plans
for the evening; she says there is a good movie
at quarter to nine
هِي: يُوجَد فِيلمٌ جَيد في السَاعَة التاَسِعَة إلا الرُبع
Instructor: she asks would you like to watch the movie
هِي: هَل تُحبُ أن تُشاهِدَ الفِيلم ؟
Instructor: movie is a masculine word; do you
remember how to say I saw him?
هُو: رأيتَهُ
Instructor: now try to say I saw it or I’ve seen it
referring to the movie
هُو: رأيتَهُ.. رأيتَهُ
Instructor: do you remember how to say I will see my friends
هُو: سَأرى أصدِقائي
Instructor: what part of that means “see”
هُو: أري
Instructor: now referring to the movie try to say I’d like to see it
هُو: أحبُ أن أرَاهُ .. أرَاه
هُو: قُلُ
Instructor: I saw it in February
هُو: رأيتَهُ في فِبراير
Instructor: but I’d like to see it again
هُو: لَكِن أحبُ أن أرَاهُ ثانيةً
Instructor: how would your friend say
she would like to see the movie
هِي: أحبُ أن أرَى الفيِلم
Instructor: she says to you if you want
هِي: إذا تريد
Instructor: tell her I saw it in February but
I‘d like to see it again
هُو: رأيتَهُ في فِبراير لَكِن أحبُ أن أرَاهُ ثانيةً
Instructor: how would she say she hasn’t seen it?
هِي: لَم أرَاهُ.. لَم أرَاهُ
Instructor: do you remember the word for interesting
هُو: مُمتِع
Instructor: try to tell her it is an interesting movie
هُو: هُو فِيلمٌ مُمتِع
Instructor: say to her I’d like to see it again if you want
هُو: أحبُ أن أرَاهُ ثانيةُ إذا تُريدين
Instructor: she tells you my car isn’t working
هِي: سَيارَتي لا تَعمَل
Instructor: referring to the movie she says but
I want to see it
هِي: لَكِن أحبُ أن أراَهُ
Instructor: now you should know another word close
to the verb "see" ….."watch" …how do you say
"I watch"  in Arabic?
هو: أنا أشاهد .....أنا ...أشاهد.....أنا أشاهد
Instructor: are you able to take me
هِي: هَل تَستَطيعُ أن تصحبَني؟
Instructor: of course I’m able to take you
with pleasure
هُو: نَعَم بِالطَبعِ أستَطيِعُ أن أصحبَكِ.. بِكُل سُرُور
Instructor: she says great you’re able to
take me with you
هِي: عَظِيم.. تَستَطيعُ أن تصحبَني مَعَك
هُو: الأن قُل
Instructor: I’ve watched the movie
هُو: أنَا شاهدتُ الفِيلم
Instructor: but I would like to watch it again.
هُو: لَكِن أحبُ أن أشاهدهُ ثانيةً .
Instructor: another day you’re speaking with
another friend, here’s how she says I’ve a meeting
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: لَدَي إجتِماَع..مَاع..إجتِ..إجتِ..إجتِماع.. لَدَي إجتِماَع
Instructor: she says I have a meeting on
Thursday in Aleppo
هِي: لَدَي إجتِماَعٌ يوم الخَميِس في حَلَب.. إجتِماَع
Instructor: on Thursday morning I must go to Aleppo
هِي: في الخَميِس صَباحا ً لابُدّ أن أذهَبَ إلَى حَلَب
Instructor: how would she say the meeting is there?
هِي: الإجتِماَع هُناك
Instructor: she wants to know if you’ve been to Aleppo,
how she would ask did you go to Aleppo.
هِي:هَل ذَهبتَ إلَى حَلَب؟
Instructor: try to answer no I’ve never been to Aleppo
هُو: لا لَم أذهَب إلَى حَلَب أبدا ً
هُو: لا لَم أذهَب إلَى حَلَب أبدا ً
Instructor: she tells you there are
too many things to see there
هِي: توجَد أشيَاءٌ كَثِيرَة يُمكِن أن تَراهَا هُناك
Instructor: she adds my daughter lives in Aleppo
هِي: إبنَتي تَعِيشُ في حَلَب
هِي: إبنَتي تَعِيشُ في حَلَب
Instructor: do you remember how to say
“I return or I’m returning”
هِي: سَأعُود
Instructor: she says I’m returning on Saturday
هِي: سَأعُودُ في السَبت.. سَأعُودُ في السَبت
Instructor: you want to invite her to a movie,
say:" that’s a shame"
هُو: يَا خسارة.. يَا خسارة
Instructor: you want to ask her can you return on Friday
هُو: هَل تَستَطيعِينَ العَودَة في الجمعة ؟
Instructor: she answers no unfortunately
هِي: لا ..... مَع الأسَف
Instructor: you tell her the name of the movie how does
she say that she would like to watch it
هِي: أحبُ ان أشاهدَهُ
Instructor: she tells you I watched it in February
هِي: شاهدتهُ في فِبراير
Instructor: but I’d like to watch it again
هِي: لَكِن أحبُ أن أشاهدَهُ ثانيةً
Instructor: ask her can you return on Saturday
هُو: هَل تَستَطيعيِنَ أن تعودي في السَبت ؟
Instructor: yes I will return on Saturday not on Friday
هِي: نَعَم سَأعُودُ في السَبت ولَيس في الجُمُعَة
Instructor: I have a lot of work in Aleppo
هِي: لَدى عَمَلٌ كَثير في حَلَب
Instructor: I have a meeting on Thursday
هِي: لَدي إجتِمَاعٌ  في الخَمِيس
Instructor: she wants to say and I have another one
on Friday, here’s the word for another in Arabic.
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: آخَر .. إجتِمَاعٌ آخَر .. آخَر
Instructor: say it again…."another"
هِي: .. آخَر....آخر
Instructor: how would she say I have another
meeting on Friday?
هِي: لَدي إجتِمَاعٌ آخَر في الجُمُعَة
Instructor: I have a meeting on Thursday
هِي: لَدي إجتِمَاعٌ في الخَمِيس
Instructor: what’s the word for one?
هِي: وَاحِد ..وَاحِد
Instructor: and how would she say:
" and another one on Friday"?
هِي: و واحِدٌ آخَر في الجُمُعَة
Instructor: here’s how she says” so”
meaning for that reason
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: لِذَلِك .. لِذ.. لِذَلِك.. لِذَلِك
Instructor: how would she say so
I will return on Saturday?
هِي: لِذَلِك سَأعُودُ في السَبت
هُو: إسأل
Instructor: can you return on Friday night?
هُو: هَل تستَطيعين ان تعودي في الجُمُعَةِ لَيلا ً ؟
Instructor: she says no I’m sorry it’s impossible
هِي: أنا أسفَة ..هذا مستحيل
Instructor: I have a meeting on Friday morning
هِي: لَدي إجتِماَعٌ في الجُمُعَةِ صَباحَا ً
Instructor: and another one at night
هِي: و واحِدٌ آخَر لَيلا ً
Instructor: so I’m returning on Saturday morning
هِي: لِذَلِكَ سَأعُودُ في السَبتِ صَباحا ً.. لِذَلِك
Instructor: now you are talking to another colleague,
you’re going on a trip, here’s how she asks you
when will you leave?
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: مَتى سَتُرحل .. سَتُرحل .. مَتى سَتُرحل ؟
Instructor: you’re not sure exactly but you want
to tell her soon
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هُو: قَريبًا  .. قَريبًا .. قَريبًا  
Instructor:  try to tell her I will leave soon
هُو: سَأرحلُ قَريبًا  .. سَأرحلُ قَريبًا
Instructor:  say that you will leave today at five o’clock
هُو: سَأرحلُ اليَوم في السَاعَةِ الخَامِسَة
Instructor:  your colleague says it’s half past two now
هِي: إنها  السَاعَة الثانية والنِصف الأن
Instructor:  I will return Wednesday night
هُو: سَأعُودُ الأربِعاءِ لَيلا ً .. سَأعُودُ الأربِعاءِ لَيلا ً
Instructor:  I have a meeting on Tuesday
هُو: لَدي إجتِمَاعٌ في الثُلاثَاء
Instructor:  and another one on Wednesday morning
هُو: و واحِدٌ آخَر في صباح الأربِعاء
Instructor:  so I have a lot of work
هُو: لِذَلِك .... لَدي عَمَلٌ كَثير
Instructor: I will leave soon
هُو: سَأرحلُ قَريبا ً
Instructor: add next week I have another meeting in Aleppo
هُو: و الإسبُوع القَادِم لَدي إجتِمَاعٌ آخَر في حَلَب
Instructor: now it’s a different day and you’re talking
to a woman you know, ask her are you travelling
on vacation soon?
هُو: هَل سَتُسافِرين في عُطلَةٍ قَريبا ً ؟
هُو: هَل سَتُسافِرين في عُطلَة قَريبا ً ؟
Instructor: she answers yes I’m travelling to Lattakia
on Wednesday
هِي: نَعَم سَأسافِرُ إلى اللاذِقِية في الأربِعاء
Instructor: the weather is very nice in Lattakia now
هِي: الطَقسُ جَميلُ جِدا ً في اللاذِقية الأن.. الطَقس جَميل جِدا ً الأن
Instructor: I will leave soon
هِي: سَأرحلُ قَريبا ً
Instructor: so I have a lot of work today
هِي: لِذَلِك لَدي عَمَل كَثِير اليَوم
Instructor: she tells you she is staying with her friends
and she will talk about politics with them
هُو: سَأتحدثُ
هِي:سَأتحدثُ عن السياسة معهم
Instructor: she says about her friend she talks about
politics very well
هِي: هِي تَتحدثُ عن السياسة جَيد جِدا ً
Instructor: better than me
هِي: أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: but it doesn’t matter
هِي: لَكِن لا يِهم
Instructor: sometimes she talks about politics
better than me
هِي: أحيَانا ً تَتحدثُ عن السياسة أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: how does she ask you if you’ve been to
Lattakia
هِي: هَل ذَهبتُ إلى اللاذِقِيةِ مِن قَبل ؟
Instructor: tell her no I’ve not been to Lattakia yet
هُو: لا لَم أذهَب إلى اللاذِقِية بَعد
Instructor: ask her can you return on Friday night
هُو: هَل تستَطيعين أن تعودي الجُمعَة لَيلا ً ؟
Instructor: she says no I will return on Monday
هِي: لا... سَأعُودُ في الإثنَين
Instructor: you’re discussing a movie tell her you
would like to watch it soon
هُو: أرِيد أن أشاهدَهُ قَريبا ً
Instructor: you add I watched it in February
هُو: شاهدتهُ في فِبراير
Instructor: but I’d like to watch it again
هُو: لَكِن أحبُ أن أشاهدَهُ ثانيةً
Instructor: how would your friend say I’d like to
watch the movie soon too?
هِي: أحبُ أن أشاهدَ الفيِلم قَريبا ً أيضا ً
Instructor: she says I’m coming back on Monday
هِي: سَأعُودُ في الإثنَين
Instructor: great
هُو: عَظِيم
Instructor: This is the end of unit fifty six and the end of today’s lesson
ALIF Classical Arabic Audio courses work best when done
consecutively and on a daily basis. For best results please
continue with the next unit tomorrow.
This has been a presentation of Alif online…copyright 2010…recording copyright 2010.

All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment