google.com, pub-3714661472593733, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Noorart

please follow us and support us

please follow us and support our
YouTube channel...this helps us to serve you better.

Labels

Search This Blog

Noorart

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Script of Arabic audio lesson 57

Instructor: This is unit 57 of ALIF Classical Arabic Audio program 2,
listen to upcoming Arabic conversation.


هُو: إستَمِع إلى هَذِه المُحادَثَة
هُو: نجلاء مَا رأيُكِ أن نَذهَبَ لِنشَربَ القَهوَة؟
هِي: أسَفة لَدَي إجتِماع قَريِبا ً ... السَاعَة الثَالِثَة ... و السَاعَةُ الآن الثانية و النصف.
هُو: إذاً نستطيعُ أن نَتنَاولَ العَشاءَ معًا أنَا وأنتِ وزَوجُكِ
هِي: هَذِه فكرَةٌ جَيدَة
هُو: عَظِيم


هُو: إستَمِع مَرة أُخرى


هُو: نجلاء مَا رأيُكِ أن نَذهَبَ لِنشَربَ القَهوَة؟
هِي: أسَفة لَدَي إجتِماع قَريِبا ً ... السَاعَة الثَالِثَة ... و السَاعَةُ الآن الثانية و النصف.
هُو: إذاً نستطيعُ أن نَتنَاولَ العَشاءَ معًا أنَا وأنتِ وزَوجُكِ
هِي: هَذِه فكرَةٌ جَيدَة
هُو:عظيم
Instructor: now you’re an American woman speaking with
an Arab colleague, tell him on Saturday I’ll talk about
politics with my friend Hala
هِي: في السَبت سَأتحدثُ عن السياسة مَع صَديقَتي هَالَة
هُو: قُل
Instructor: we talk about politics at the café
هِي: نحن نتحدثُ عن السياسة في المَقهَى.. نَتحدث
Instructor: try to say I will talk about politics with
her tomorrow
هِي: سَأتحدث عن السياسة مَعها غَدا ً .. مَعها .. سَأتحدثُ عن السياسة مَعها غَدا ً
Instructor: ask him and you, you talk about politics right?
هِي: و أنت َ .. تتحدثُ عن السياسة ...صحيح ؟
Instructor: he says yes I like to talk about politics
هُو: نَعَم أحبُ أن أتحدثَ عن السياسة
Instructor: he says my wife and i
هُو: أنا و زَوجي.. أنا و زَوجي
Instructor: we can talk at a café tonight
هُو: نَستَطيع أن نَتحدثَ عن السياسة الليلة  
Instructor: but not on Saturday
هُو: لَكِن لَيس في السَبت
Instructor: he asks you would you like to talk with
us tomorrow night
هُو: هَل تُحبين أن تتحدثي مَعنا غَدا ً لَيلا ً؟.. مَعنا
هُو: قُل
Instructor: I’m sorry tomorrow I can’t meet you
هِي:أنا أسفَة.. لا استَطيعُ أن أقابلكَ غَدا ً
Instructor: I have a meeting tomorrow
هِي:لَدي إجتِمَاع غَدا ً
Instructor: and another one on Tuesday
هِي: و واحدٌ آخَر في الثُلاثَاء
Instructor: he says it doesn’t matter
هُو: لا يَهِم
Instructor: then he suggests in that case can we
meet on Wednesday
هُو: إذا ً هَل نَستَطِيعُ أن نَتقابل في الأربِعاء ؟
هُو: قُل
Instructor: yes,  with pleasure
هِي: نعم.... بِكُل سِرُور


Instructor: how do you tell him I will talk about
politics with you and your wife?
هِي: سَأتحدث عن السياسة مَعكَ ومَع زَوجِكَ
Instructor: I will talk about politics with her
on Wednesday at the café
هِي: سَأتحدث عن السياسة مَعها في الأربِعاء عند المَقهى..
Instructor: now ask him if he talks about sports
هِي: هَل تَتحدثُ عن الرياضة ؟
Instructor: he says no I never talk about politics
هُو: لا ...لا أتحدثُ عن السياسة أبدا ً
هُو: إسأل
Instructor: really?
هِي: حَقا ً ؟
Instructor: he tells you that’s right .
هُو: صَحيِح .. هذا صحيح
Instructor: tell him I talked about politics yesterday
هِي: تحدثتُ عن السياسة أمْس
Instructor: with Marwan and Hala
هِي: مَع مَروان وهَالَة
Instructor: I talked about politics at their place
…..the word "their" here refers to two persons only.
هِي: تحدثتُ عن السياسة عندهُما
Instructor: he says they talk pretty well
هُو: هُما يَتحدثان جَيد جدا ً
Instructor: now he asks does Hala talk better
than Marwan
هُو: هَل هَالَة تَتحدث أفضَلَ مِن مَروان ؟
Instructor: tell him I don’t know but he talks a lot
هِي: لا أعرِف لَكِنهُ يتحدثُ كَثيرا ً


Instructor: he agrees saying emphatically that’s right
and she talks pretty well
هُو: صَحيح وهِي تَتحدث جَيد جِدا ً
Instructor: referring to you and your husband how do
you say often we talk about politics with them at their
place…..the word "their" here refers to two persons only.
هِي: غالبًا نَتحدثُ عن السياسة عندهُما
Instructor: how does your colleague say that they
talk pretty well?
هُو: هُما يَتحدثان جَيد جدا ً
هُو: قُل
Instructor: that’s right Hala talks about
politics better than me
هِي: صَحيح .. هَالَة تَتحدث عن السياسة أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: your college asks and your husband,
does he talk well too?
هُو: و هَل زَوجُكِ  يَتحدث أفضَلَ مِنكِ أيضا ً ؟
Instructor: tell him yes he talks better than me too
هِي: نَعَم هُو أيضا ً يَتحدث أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: but it doesn’t matter
هِي: لَكِن لا يَهِم
Instructor: I will talk about politics with you
and with your wife on Wednesday
هِي: سَأتحدثُ عن السياسة مَعَكَ ومَع زَوجُكَ في الأربِعاء
Instructor: I will talk about politics with her
on Wednesday at the café
هِي: سَأتحدثُ عن السياسة مَعها في الأربِعاء عند المَقهى.. مَعها
هُو: قُل
Instructor: with pleasure
هِي:بِكُل سِرُور
Instructor: now it’s another day and you’re speaking
with an Arab friend, how does he ask you when
will you leave for Aleppo?
هُو: مَتى سَترحلين إلى حَلَب ؟
هُو: مَتى سَتُرحلين إلى حَلَب ؟
Instructor: tell him “soon I will leave tonight”
هِي: قَريبا ً .. سَأرحل الليَلَة
Instructor: I have a lot of work there
هِي: لَدي عَمَل كَثير هُناك
Instructor: I have a meeting on Monday
هِي: لَدي إجتِمَاع في الإثنَين
Instructor: and another one on Tuesday morning
هِي: و واحِدٌ آخر في الثُلاثَاء صباحَا ً
Instructor: how do you say I have another
meeting on Wednesday in Alexandria?
هِي: لَدي إجتِماع آخَر في الأربِعاء في الأسكندرية
Instructor: how would you say so I won’t
return until Thursday?
هِي: لَذَلِك أنا لَن أعُود حَتى الخَميس.. أعُود
Instructor: how would he ask you when will
you come back
هُو: مَتى سَتعُودين ؟.. سَتعُودين
هُو: قُل
Instructor: I will come back on Thursday night
هِي: سَأعُود في الخَمِيس لَيلا ً
Instructor: how does he ask you can you come
back on Wednesday?
هُو: هَل تستطيعين أن تَعُودي في الأربِعاَء ؟
Instructor: there is a good movie on Wednesday night
هُو: يُوجَد فِيلم جَيد في الأربِعاَء لَيلا ً
Instructor: he says I saw it before
هُو: رأيتَه ُ مِن قَبل
Instructor: but I’d like to see it again
هُو: لَكِن أحبُ أن أرَاهُ ثانيةً


Instructor: how do you tell your friend you would like
to see the movie too?
هِي: أحبُ ان أرَاهُ أيضا ً
Instructor: he says I saw it before but I’d like to
see it again
هُو: رأيتَه ُ مِن قَبل لَكِن أحبُ أن أرَاهُ ثانيةً
Instructor: how would you say you haven’t seen it?
هِي: لَم أراهُ مِن قًبل
Instructor: but it doesn’t matter
هِي: لَكِن لا يَهِم
Instructor: tell him I’m having a meeting on Monday
in Aleppo
هِي: لَدي إجتِمَاع الإثنَين في حَلَب.. إجتِمَاع
Instructor: and I have another one on Tuesday
هِي: و لدي واحِد آخر في الثُلاثَاء ً
Instructor: on Wednesday I will leave to Aleppo then
to Alexandria
هِي: سَأرحل إلى حَلَب في الأربِعاَء ، ثم إلى الأسكندرية
Instructor: so I won’t return until Thursday night
هِي: لَذَلِك أنا لَن أعُود حَتى الخَميس لَيلا ً..
Instructor: that’s too bad
هُو: يَا  خسارة
Instructor: you make plans to watch the movie after your
trip, tell him yes I want to watch the movie
هِي:نَعَم أحبُ ان أشاهد الفيلم
Instructor: I haven’t watched it
هِي: لَم أشاهدهُ مِن قًبل
Instructor: and I want to see it soon
هِي: : و أرِيد أن أراهُ قَريبا ً
Instructor: now he says to her
“if you will return on Thursday”
هُو: إذا كنتِ ستَعُودين في الخَمِيس
Instructor: would you like to come over our
place on Friday night
هُو: هَل تحبين أن تَأتي عندنا  الجُمُعَة لَيلا ً؟
Instructor: he invites you and your husband for
a coffee and suggests at a quarter to eight
هُو: السَاعَة الثَامِنَة إلا الرَبع
Instructor: good idea
هي: فكرةٌ جيدة
Instructor: he says your husband talks about
politics better than me
هُو: زَوجُكِ يَتحدث عن السياسة أفضَلَ مِني
Instructor: but … it doesn’t matter
هُو: لَكِن... لا يَهِم
Instructor: he adds you talk pretty well too
هُو: و أنتِ تَتحدثبين جَيد جِدا ً أيضا ً
Instructor: now imagine you’re at a book store,
do you remember the word for “book”
هِي: كِتاب
Instructor: try to say this book
هِي: هَذا الكِتاب
Instructor: you ask the sales clerk how much this book is
هِي: بِكَم هَذا الكِتاب؟
هِي: بِكَم هَذا الكِتاب؟
Instructor: he wants to tell you it ’s four hundred dinars, first
do you remember the word for a hundred
هُو: مائَة .. مائة
Instructor: what’s the word for “four” in the masculine form.
هُو: أربَع
Instructor: now how would he say four hundred dinars?
هُو: أربَعُ مَائة دينار.. أربَع مَائة دينار
Instructor: he says this book is four hundred dinars
هُو: هَذا الكِتاب بأربَعِ مَائة دينار
Instructor: can you guess how would he
say three hundred dinars
هُو: ثَلاثُ مَائَة دينار
Instructor: tell him I want to buy this book for
my daughter
هِي: أُريدُ أن أشتَريَ هَذا الكِتابِ لإبنَتي
Instructor: try to say another book
هِي: كِتابٌ آخَر.. كِتابٌ آخَر
Instructor: another one
هِي: واحِد آخَر .. واحِد آخَر
Instructor: and may be another one for my son
هِي: وربما واحِد آخَر لإبنِي
Instructor: I saw a nice book for my son
هِي: رأيتُ كِتابًا جَيدًا لإبنِي
Instructor: the clerk says this book is three
hundred dinars
هُو: هَذا الكِتاب بثَلاثِ مَائَةِ دينار
Instructor: here’s how to say these books
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: : هَذِه الكُتُب.. الكُتُب .. هَذِه الكُتُب
Instructor: I want these books for the children
هي: أُريد هَذِه الكُتُب للأولاَد
Instructor: but unfortunately
هِي: لَكِن... للأسَف
Instructor: do you remember how to say with me
هِي: مَعي
Instructor: here’s the word for enough
when referring to money
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: كَافِي .. كَافِي.. مَال كَافِي
Instructor: try to say I don’t have enough money
with me, it’s literally not with me money enough
هِي: لا يُوجَد مَعي مَال كَافِي.. مَال كَافِي
Instructor: say again I don’t have enough money
with me
هِي: لا يُوجَد مَعي مَال كَافِي
Instructor: I want to buy this book for my daughter
هِي: أُريدُ أن أشتَريَ هَذا الكِتاب لإبنَتي
Instructor: the clerk says this book is four hundred dinars
هُو: هَذا الكِتابُ بأربَعِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: you remind him and another one for my son
هِي: وواحِد آخَر لإبنِي
Instructor: try to say this one is three hundred dinars
هِي: وهَذا بثَلاثِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: you want to tell him I want to exchange
some money, here’s the word for exchange
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: أستبدلُ .. أستبدل.. أستبدلُ مَالًا
Instructor: try to say I have to exchange some money,
some is understood
هِي: لابُدّ أن أستبدلَ بعض المَال
هِي: لابُدّ أن أستبدلَ بعض المَال
Instructor: try to ask where can I go?
هِي: أينَ أستطيعُ أن أذهَب؟
Instructor: the clerk says there’s a bank over there
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هُو: يُوجَد مصرف هُناك .. مصرف.. يُوجَد مصرف هُناك
Instructor: there’s a bank in Abed Street
هُو: يُوجَد مصرف في شَارِع عَابِد
هُو: يُوجَد مصرف في شَارِع عَابِد


هُو: قُل
Instructor: great I’m going to the bank now
هِي: عَظِيم سَاذهَبُ إلَى المصرفِ الآن
Instructor: you check with him again this book is
four hundred dinars
هِي: هَذا الكِتابُ بأربَعِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: ask him and this one is three hundred
dinars
هِي: وهَذا بثَلاثِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: he says that’s right; there is a bank in
Abed Street
هُو: هَذا صَحِيح ..يُوجَد مصرفٌ في شَارِع عَابِد
Instructor: I don’t have enough money with me
هِي: لا يُوجَد مَعي مَال كَافِي
Instructor: I can exchange some money
هِي: أستَطِيعُ أن أستبدلَ بعضَ المَال
Instructor: here’s how to say right away
هُو : إسْتَمِع و أعِد
هِي: حَالا ً .. لا ً .. حَالا ً
Instructor: say that you can exchange the money
right away
هِي: أستَطِيع أن أستبدل المَال حَالا ً
هِي: أستَطِيع أن أستبدل المَال حَالاً
Instructor: I’m going to the bank
هِي: سَأذهَبُ إلى المصرف
Instructor: and I will come back soon
هِي: وسَأعودُ قَريبا ً .. وسَأرجَعُ قَريبا ً
Instructor: note the two different words for "come back"
or "return" …in Arabic….and they have the same meaning.
هي: أعود .....أرجع
Instructor: I want to buy these books
هِي: أُرُيدُ أن أشتَريَ هَذِه الكُتُب
Instructor: but first …. I have to exchange some money
هِي:لَكِن أولا ً... لابُدّ أن استبدلَ بَعض المَال
Instructor: I will leave right away
هِي: سأذهَبُ حالا ً .. : سأذهَبُ حالا ً
Instructor: so I will return right away
هِي: لِذَلِك سأعُودُ حَالا ً
Instructor: the shopkeeper says to you
” you can return tomorrow”
هُو: يُمكِن أن تَرجعي غَدا ً.. تَعوُدي ....ترجعي....تعودي.....ترجعي
Instructor: if you want
هُو: إذا تُريدِين
Instructor:  thanks but I’m going there right away
هِي: شُكرا ً لَكِن سأذهَبُ إلى هُناك حالا ً.. سأذهَب إلى هُناك حالا ً
Instructor: I want to buy the books soon
هِي: أُريدُ أن أشتَريَ الكُتُبَ  قَريبا ً
Instructor: today is Monday
هِي: اليَوم هو الإثنَين
Instructor: we’re travelling to America next week
هِي: سَنُسافِرُ إلى أمرِيكا الإسبُوعَ القَادِم
Instructor: he says alright these books are for you
هُو: حَسنا ً هَذهِ الكُتُبُ لكِ
Instructor: now you’re talking to a colleague
in your lunch break, tell him that you saw a good book
هِي: رأيتُ كِتابًا جَيدًا
Instructor: tell him this book is for my son,
it’s three hundred dinars
هِي: هَذا الكِتاب لإبنِي بثَلاثِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: and I saw another book for my daughter
هِي: و رأيتُ كِتابًا آخَرَ لإبنَتي.. كِتابًا آخَر
Instructor: it’s four hundred dinars
هِي: بأربَعِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: I don’t have enough money with me
هِي: لا يُوجَد مَال كَافِي معي
Instructor: so now I have to go to the bank
هِي: لِذَلِك سَأذهَبُ إلى المصرف الأن
Instructor: I want to exchange some money
هِي:أُريدُ أن استبدلَ مَالًا.. استبدل
Instructor: he asks when will you leave?.....
right away?
هُو: مَتي سَترحلين.. حالا ً ؟
Instructor: tell him yes I will leave right away…
.  and I will come back soon
هِي: سأذهَبُ حالا ً .... و سأعُودُ قريبًا
Instructor: he says it doesn’t matter
هُو: لا يَهِم
Instructor: I have a meeting at two o’clock
هُو: لَدي إجتِماع السَاعَة الثانية
Instructor: now he says I’m leaving for Lattakia,
ask him when will he leave?
هِي: مَتي سَترحل ؟
Instructor: he replies I will leave tomorrow
morning
هُو: سَأُرحلُ غَدا ً صبَاحا ً
Instructor: I have a meeting there
هُو: لَدي إجتِماع هُناك
Instructor: on Wednesday night
هُو: في الأربِعاء لَيلا ً
Instructor: he continues I have another one on
Thursday morning
هُو: لَدى واحِد آخَر في الخَميس صباحَا ً
Instructor: and another meeting on Friday
هُو: وإجتِمَاعٌ آخر في الجُمُعَة
Instructor: tell him I’m going to the bank now
هِي: سَأذهَبُ إلى المصرف الأن
Instructor: I have to exchange some money
هِي: لابُدّ أن استبدلَ بعض المَال
Instructor: then I will buy some books
هِي: ثُم سَأشتَري بَعض الكُتُب
Instructor: I saw a good book for my son
هِي: رأيتُ كِتابًا جَيدًا لإبنِي
Instructor: but this book is four hundred dinars
هِي: لَكِن هَذا الكِتاب بأربَعِ مَائةِ دينار
Instructor: I don’t have enough money with me
هِي: لا يُوجَد مَال كَافِي معي
Instructor: so I’m going to the bank you exchange some money
هِي: لِذَلِك سَأذهِبُ إلى المصرفِ لِأستبدلَ بَعض المَال
Instructor: This is the end of unit fifty seven and
the end of today’s lesson
ALIF Classical Arabic Audio courses work best when done
consecutively and on a daily basis. For best results please
continue with the next unit tomorrow.
This has been a presentation of Alif online…copyright 2010…recording copyright 2010.

All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment